What We Do
The Member Services Department does exactly as its name proclaims: ministering to the mind, body and spirit of each individual in our congregation. We provide a number of valuable services – both visible and unseen – that meet the needs of our church and communities outside of our walls. Our mission is to care for the “whole individual” through initiatives like the Faith Storehouse (food bank); the Faith Overcomers ministry, catering to the needs of our seniors (65+); our Sick and Shut-In visitation team; Biblical Education and Discipleship classes for believers at all levels of spiritual maturity; Health and Wellness training, and much more.
Catch the vision and get involved in the Member Services community at Faith Sanctuary. We offer a plethora of ways for you to become involved and we hope to enhance your experience here in our church community. Browse the following list of ministries and see what might best suit your skills and passions.
- The Faith Storehouse (food bank)
- Guest Follow-Up Team
- Ushers, Greeters & Parking Attendants
- Sick and Shut-In Visitation Ministry
- Faith Overcomers seniors group
- Health and Wellness healthcare practitioners’ group
- Baby/Infant dedication services
- Visitors’ reception team
- Transportation ministry
- “Preparing the Sanctuary for Worship” (housekeeping/cleaning team)
Need more information?
Please feel free to email Bro. Kevin White at email@example.com or leave a voice message at 416-244-4898, ext. 110